A magnificent Grade II* listed former coach house spanning three floors with a self-contained flat. The versatile and impressive living accommodation extends to 5,885 sq ft. and would be ideal as a boutique B&B or restaurant (subject to consents), being Centrally positioned in this desirable village this period home is believed to have been built in 1730 with attractive stone and brick elevations and multi pane sash windows. The property served as a former inn/hotel known as the Shelley Arms before being converted in to a residential dwelling retaining a wealth of period features with exposed oak beams and inglenook and tiled fireplaces. The self contained flat is a particular feature, and could have many uses. The property comprises in brief on the ground floor: an entrance vestibule leading to a reception hallway with staircase rising to the first floor. On the ground floor there is a cloakroom, double aspect drawing room, separate dining room, sitting room with...
|A MAGNIFICENT GRADE II* LISTED FORMER COACH HOUSE||LANDMARK RESIDENCE IN VILLAGE CENTRE|
|MANY PERIOD FEATURES||8 BEDROOMS including IMPRESSIVE MASTER SUITE|
|4 RECEPTION ROOMS||SELF CONTAINED SECOND FLOOR FLAT|
|KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM||DETACHED GARAGE AND PARKING|
|PRETTY GARDENS||SITUATED IN THIS DESIRABLE VILLAGE|