An imposing 1930s character home of almost 4000 sq.ft. occupying a secluded 1.15 acre south facing plot within the desirable Lewes Road Conservation Area. The property is believed to have been built in 1936 by the reputed local builders Munnion and has been owned by the current owners since 1985 who have meticulously maintained the house, having carried out various improvements and extensions whilst retaining the inherent character features. The main rooms on both ground and first floor take full advantage of the south aspect and enjoy a pleasant view over the gardens and the swimming pool to the countryside beyond.
The versatile accommodation on the ground floor is arranged around a central reception hall with a wealth of exposed joinery including doors and door frames which continue throughout the house. The accommodation comprises: a triple aspect family room with fireplace and doors onto the rea