A rarely available three bedroom 1950's semi-detached house in a central location within the village being within walking distance of shops, local schools and the mainline station. This well presented property has been greatly improved by the current owners having been completely renovated and updated throughout. The entrance hall has wood effect laminate flooring with storage recess area beneath the turning staircase, a downstairs cloakroom/WC, dual aspect lounge with an attractive feature open working cast iron fireplace with marble hearth and timber surround, modern refitted kitchen/breakfast room having a range of high cream gloss units with contrasting worksurfaces, integrated dishwasher, cupboard housing combination boiler fitted in 2013, double glazed French doors opening into the conservatory which in turn has sliding patio doors leading out to the rear garden. Stairs rise to the first floor landing with built-in storage cupboard, hatch offering access into the loft space, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside to the front is a block paved driveway offering off road parking for one vehicle and a timber fence enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn, the 35' long South facing rear garden is fully enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area. Additional benefits include gas central heating and double glazing.
|A well presented 1950's terraced house improved by the current vendors||Ideally situated in a central location within walking distance of the village shops, schools and sta|
|Dual aspect 20'7 x 11'10 lounge with feature open working cast iron fireplace||Modern refitted kitchen/breakfast room with French doors into the:-|
|Conservatory with sliding patio doors leading out to the rear garden||Downstairs cloakroom/WC|
|Three bedrooms and family bathroom||Block paved driveway providing off road parking|
|South facing fully enclosed rear garden||Council Tax band: D / EPC Rating: D|