A 1 double bedroom former workman’s cottage built we believe in 1840 at the beginning of the Victorian era in a backwater location amongst a terrace of only 6 properties, having a private driveway with parking for up to 2 cars and a west facing rear garden.
The accommodation is impressively presented and is approached via an enclosed porch which leads to a bow fronted sitting room with a chimney breast and a refitted kitchen/dining room (2010) having a range of cream coloured units, a built in Creda oven and Hotpoint extractor hood and space for a table and 4 chairs.
Stairs from this room lead to the first floor landing which has a hatch to the loft space.
The bedroom is L-shaped in size due to the current owner reclaiming the previous study as a dressing room section which forms part of an extensive range of grey coloured wardrobes and doors.There is a refitted shower room (2017) with a white suite and several useful cupboards.
Outside there is a private driveway with parking for up to 2 cars and a 57’min x 12’ west facing garden laid to paving and incorporating a useful brick outbuilding/utility room and an 11’ x 11’ timber chalet/home office with power, light and heating. The garden also benefits from a tradesmans access via the side of No 245.
Benefits include uPVC framed double glazed windows and doors throughout (2017 by Safe Style UK/10 year guarantee) and electric heating.
|Enclosed Porch||Sitting Room|
|Kitchen/Dining Room||Double Bedroom|
|Shower Room||Long Garden|
|Brick Outbuilding & Timber Chalet/Home Office||Private Driveway for up to 2 Cars|
|Council Tax Band D||EPC Rating E|