A 2 double bedroom end of terrace house, built in the 1950’s with ample space to extend if required. THE PROPERTY IS PRESENTED WITH VACANT POSSESSION AND REQUIRES COMPLETE MODERNISATION.
The property is situated in this established residential road amongst similar style properties on the western side of town. A selection of schools are all within easy walking distance and the town centre is approximately 0.6 mile away.
The accommodation includes an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor. The dual aspect lounge/dining room faces the front with sliding doors to the conservatory. The kitchen also has a door to the conservatory.
On the first floor there is a window to the side and 2 double bedrooms, one with a deep wardrobe. There is also a shower room fitted with a white suite.
Outside a block paved driveway provides parking. There is a side gate to the good size 70’ x 25’ rear garden which is laid to extensive patio enclosed by a retaining wall, steps to lawn and further areas of patio. Rear gate and a personal door to the garden.
Benefits include gas fired central heating (there is a back boiler to the gas fire) not tested.
|Entrance Hall||Lounge/Dining Room|
|Shower Room||Private Driveway|
|Vacant Possession||Council Tax Band C & EPC Rating D|