A handsome 4/5 bedroom, 3 storey Victorian house that was once part of a larger property, built with rendered elevations beneath a slate tile roof in approximately 1870 and divided to create 2 properties in 1900, standing in this favoured no through road on the eastern side of town within a 5 minute walk of the mainline railway station.
The current owners have lived in the property since 2003 and the light and airy accommodation is now presented in very good decorative order throughout having recently been redecorated. Although now modernised, a host of original features typical of the era remain to include numerous open fireplaces, sash windows, panelled doors and stripped pine floors to all rooms on the first 2 floors.
The accommodation includes an enclosed porch, an entrance hall with stairs to the first floor and a cloakroom leading off it. The dual aspect sitting room with a cast iron fireplace overl... Read more
|Enclosed Porch||Reception Hall & Cloakroom|
|Sitting Room & Dining Room||Kitchen/Breakfast Room|
|3 Double First Floor Bedrooms||Bathroom & Separate Shower Room|
|2 Further 2nd floor Bedrooms||Block Paved Driveway & Double Length Garage|
|Cellar||88' Rear Garden, Vacant Possession, Council Tax Band F & EPC Rating D|