Cuckfield Road, Ansty

Guide Price £1,250,000

4 Bedroom Detached House

Ref: EAXML168_8533610
This stunning brand new 4 bedroom detached executive Eco home (2800 sq. ft) is built to the highest of standards and is just one of a pair of homes occupying an impressive south facing plot approaching 0.3 acres. This fabulous Architect designed home offers the perfect blend of contemporary design together with the inclusion of the most luxurious of modern technologies and thermal regulations and is situated in a quite tucked away semi-rural edge of village location close to open countryside and with convenient road access to Haywards Heath mainline railway station, surrounding villages and A/M23.

This fine family home offers versatile living accommodation arranged over two floors together with generous room sizes which briefly comprises: large open reception hall with vaulted ceiling. cloakroom/WC; impressive drawing room with feature wood burner, recessed lighting, bi-fold doors with remote control blinds opening onto raised composite decking with walkover lighting and rear gardens. Family / separate dining room.

The beautifully appointed contemporary style kitchen/breakfast/dining room is fitted with an extensive range of high quality soft close matching base cupboards and drawers and eye level cupboards, high quality ‘Siemens’ appliances including 1 steam oven and 1 microwave oven with warmer drawer. induction hob, 4-way hot, cold, boiling and filter tap, dishwasher, waste disposal, wine cooler, concealed cutlery drawer, adjoining quartz work surfaces and central island/breakfast bar with matching drawers, quartz surfaces and extractor canopy over. There is tiled under floor heating throughout with full height bifold doors with remote control blinds leading to outside raised composite decking with walkover lighting and gardens. The breakfast/dining area provides ample space for a large family table and chairs and there is a separate utility room with space and plumbing for domestic appliances and access to outside.

An oak and glazed panelled staircase leads up to the first floor galleried landing with access to an insulated loft space area. There are four well-proportioned double bedrooms. The master bedroom suite is a particularly impressive with walk through dressing room with bespoke full height wardrobe cupboards leading into a luxury en-suite bath / shower room with twin basins, digital walk-in shower, de-mist mirror and free-standing bath. Bedrooms 2 and 3 also benefit from having their own en-suite facilities. Further Luxury family bath / shower room with digital walk-in shower and  de-mist mirror.

Further benefits of the property include: 10-year build warranty, oak internal doors, Security alarm system, wired for CCTV & internet, carpeted and tiled flooring throughout ground floor.  Outside security lighting. highly sought-after edge of village location. Immediate possession available – No upward chain.

The property has been built using a state of the art ‘Vaillant’ aroTHERM air-to-water heat pump which is a highly efficient, cost effective and environmentally friendly system.  Only 25% of electricity is used by this system with the remaining 75% power coming from the outside environment to provide heating and hot water to the home.  There is extensive solar panelling on the rear/south side of the home providing much of the power needed for the house which will save the new purchaser a combined initial £665 a year which rises annually.


The property is approached via a shared entrance driveway which in turn leads to a private drive and large detached garage with twin up and over electric doors.  There is also an additional area of...

Read more
Stunning brand new 4 bedroom detached executive Eco home (2800 sq. ft) ndividual design - built and finished to a particularly high standard throughout
Energy efficient air source heat pump and solar panels 4 bedrooms /4 bathrooms
Underfloor heating to ground floor and all bathrooms Double glazed windows and doors throughout
Landscaped front, side and rear gardens - 12’ sun decking Private driveway - Double garage
404 sq. ft gross internal area outbuildings Additional parking with scope to build additional garage/carport

Mansell McTaggart Estate Agents

Mansell McTaggart Estate Agents

The Nook, High Street


West Sussex

RH17 5JX

United Kingdom

Tel: 01444 417600

Arrange a Viewing Videoette EPC Brochure Printable Details Request a Phone Call Request Details E-Mail Agent

© Copyright 2015 Mansell McTaggart Estate Agents | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy & Notice
Click here for Registered Company details

Designed & Written by Rethink Marketing. Built by Property Logic

Mansell McTaggart Estate Agents

Book a Property Valuation