3 Bed Detached House For Sale
Fairfield Close, Ardingly, RH17
Guide Price £595,000 (Freehold)
- Reception Hall + loft hatch + 3 Bedrooms all with built-in storage
- Re-fitted white Bathroom
- Spacious Sitting Room + fireplace overlooking the front garden
- Conservatory with windows on 3 sides + double doors onto the rear garden
- Open plan Kitchen / Breakfast Room + storage / airing cupboard + bi-fold doors
- Side entrance into the Utility Room + separate Cloakroom/WC
- Oil fired central heating to radiators + double glazed windows
- 72' x 47' Frontage - spacious Private Driveway + shaped lawns
- 38' deep x 52' wide private Rear Garden + spacious Garage
- EPC Rating: E and Council Tax Band: E
*PLEASE WATCH VIEWING VIDEO*
A charming tucked away 3 bedroom detached bungalow with generous Driveway and Garage within walking distance of village facilities, offered for sale with NO CHAIN. The property is well presented and offers excellent scope for alteration and/or enlargement, if required (STPP).
The accommodation comprises: Entrance Porch with inner door into the Reception Hall with hatch to loft space 3 Bedrooms along the right hand side, all with built-in storage Spacious Sitting Room with fireplace overlooking the front gardens Re-fitted white Bathroom shaped assistance bath with Aqualisa shower unit, screen, low level WC, wash basin + cupboards / drawers Open plan Kitchen / Breakfast Room with re-fitted units at eye and base level, storage / airing cupboards, side door plus rear bi-folding doors Conservatory windows on 3 sides + double doors to the rear garden Side entrance into Utility Room space for washing machine and integral fridge / freezer Separate Cloakroom/WC fitted with a white suite.
Oil fired central heating to radiators, double glazed windows, 72' x 47' Frontage - spacious block paved Private Driveway for several vehicles, flanked by shaped lawns and spacious Garage at the lower level. Gated access around to the 38' deep x 52' wide private Rear Garden pebble patio areas, shaped lawn and mature hedging.
LOCATION - The property enjoys a pleasant tucked away position off Street Lane, being within a short walk of the village High Street with shops, post office, public houses and Fellows bakery. There are many clubs and societies for all ages to join, tennis courts, recreation grounds and beautiful cricket pitch. The renowned and picturesque Ardingly Reservoir which offers water sports activities is within walking distance as are the South of England Showground and Wakehurst Place with beautiful 500 acre garden. Ardingly is in the area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with an abundance of stunning countryside walks.
SCHOOLS Children from the village fall into the catchment area of Oathall Community College (secondary school) for which there is a bus service. Haywards Heath town centre is 4 miles distant and offers a comprehensive range of local shopping facilities.
STATION Haywards Heath mainline railway station provides fast and regular services to London (Victoria/London Bridge 47 mins), Gatwick Airport and the South coast (Brighton 20 mins).
BY ROAD Easy access can be gained to the nearby towns of East Grinstead and Crawley via the B2028 or Junction 10a onto the A/M23.
Council Tax Band: E
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 1.66miles
- Balcombe - 2.40miles
- Haywards Heath - 3.22miles
- Kingscote (Bluebell Railway) - 3.95miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 5.13miles