A recently modernised 1950’s, 3 bedroom semi detached house with great potential for extending (STPP) and an enclosed 138’ x 27’ rear garden in this established residential area just south east of the town centre.
The property has been owned by the same family since 1963 and have recently carried out several improvements including a refitted kitchen, new carpets and flooring throughout and have recently redecorated with neutral décor throughout. There is still potential to carry out further improvements including knocking through from the kitchen to the store room.
The property is offered to the market with prompt vacant possession and comprises: an entrance hallway, a sitting room, a recently refitted kitchen with a range of Shaker style units, wooden worktops, an integral oven and gas hob with space and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a door leading from the kitchen to an inner lobby with a large store room and a smaller under stairs cupboard. On the first floor; there are two generous double size bedrooms (both fitted with wardrobes), a further single bedroom, a bathroom fitted with a white suite (not recently refitted) and a separate WC.
Outside: to the front of the property there is driveway parking for 2 cars with a lawned area which is enclosed by hedging. There is side access leading to the rear garden which measures 138’ x 27’ narrowing to 16’. This is laid to lawn and is fully enclosed by hedging and fencing.
Benefits include: Mostly double glazed windows and gas fired central heating.
|1950s semi-detached house with great potential for extension (STPP)||Re decorated, new carpets and refitted kitchen|
|Refitted kitchen||Separate sitting room|
|2 double bedrooms and a further single bedroom||138’ long rear garden adjoining St Wilfrid's Primary School|
|5 minute walk to Princess Royal Hospital||10 minute walk to town centre - 15/20 minute walk to railway station|
|For sale with no onward chain EPC rating: D Council Tax Band: D|