This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase this outstanding five double bedroom detached residence which enjoys stylishly modernised and spacious family accommodation and an ideal position within this highly desirable residential cul-de-sac. Pleasantly situated in an attractive setting in Patcham Village conservation area which lies on the outskirts of Brighton and is ideal for transport links and for access for both the city centre, open countryside and South Downs.GROUND FLOOR:Good Size Enclosed Entrance Porch – Entrance Hall – Cloakroom – Double Aspect Lounge – Family/TV Room – Study – Spacious Refitted Kitchen/Breakfast Room – Utility Room – Magnificent Conservatory.FIRST FLOOR: Landing – Master Double Bedroom – Refitted Ensuite Shower Room – Three Further Double Bedrooms – Refitted Bathroom with Separate Shower Enclosure.SECOND FLOOR: Large Bedroom.OUTSIDE: Front Garden - Private Driveway to Double Garage – Attractively Landscaped Southerly Rear Garden – Small Area of Garden to Side.Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing.With its idyllic position off Church Hill, no 6 Ashley Close is found just into the cul-de-sac on the right hand side which means it enjoys a favoured southerly aspect, lovely views and a sunny garden at the rear.In our opinion internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate the impressive home our clients have created which offers fabulous contemporary living space with the ‘wow’ factor. With its perfect combination of a beautifully presented home to live in and a sought after location, this property has a number of other exciting features including:-* An inviting garden at the front with pathways leading to the enclosed porch and entrance hall where there is a lovely mellow engineered oak flooring which extends to most ground floor rooms.
* A triple aspect lounge with fitted shutters to the front and side windows.* A magnificent southerly conservatory with plenty of room to eat or relax in and which opens into and overlooks the garden.
* A superb refitted kitchen/breakfast room with high gloss units, a breakfast bar and various appliances including a ‘Brittania’ induction range cooker, a wine cooler and Siemens American style fridge/freezer, microwave and dishwasher.* The master bedroom which has southerly views and a refitted shower room.
* Refitted contemporary family bathroom.
* Spacious second floor bedroom with far reaching views.
* A very nicely landscaped southerly garden at the rear having been attractively designed to feature a paved seating section with pergola and grape vine, lawn, L-shape decking, pond and discreet lighting. At the front is a private drive to the double garage and to the side the bonus of an extra garden section.LOCAL AUTHORITY: Brighton & Hove City Council – 01273 2900002nd Floor Town Hall, Bartholomew Square, Brighton, East Sussex, BN1 1JAWebsite: www.brighton-hove.gov.ukCouncil Tax Band: F / Energy Performance Rating: D Read more