2 Bed Flat For Sale
Highbank, Haywards Heath
- Much bigger than average ground floor flat (880 sq.ft /81.8 sq.m)
- Big double aspect living area with access to west facing patio
- Sunny south or westerly aspect from all rooms
- 2 allocated parking spaces by front door
- New gas boiler installed in 2015
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room 2nd double size bedroom and family bathroom
- UPVC double glazed windows and patio doors
- Within walking distance of the highly regarded Bolnore primary school and within Warden Park secondary Academy catchment area
- Close to several play areas and glorious woodland
- Swift access onto A272 town relief road and just 2 miles from Wivelsfield and Haywards Heath railway stations EPC B
SOLD BY MANSELL McTAGGART - HAYWARDS HEATH
This is a much larger than average flat and in particular benefits from a spacious open plan kitchen/living area which enjoys both south and westerly aspects and doors out to patio and gardens.
The master bedroom has several built-in wardrobes and an en-suite shower room and the second bedroom is also capable of accommodating a double bed.
The flat also comes with two allocated parking spaces which are positioned either side of the front door.
This property would ideally suit a first time buyer or a buy to let investor and should rent out for around £1000 per month.
Leasehold 125 years from 01.01.2006
Service charge: 6 month period 01/09/2019 – 29/02/2020 - £770.78
Ground rent: £150 per annum
The building had some exterior maintenance carried out last year and the internal communal areas have been redecorated this year. Managing agents are also currently obtaining quotes to have new carpets fitted in the communal areas.
This information is believed to be correct however intending purchasers should check with the managing agents before proceeding.
Managing agents: Pembroke, Foundation House, Coach and Horses Passage, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN2 5NP. T: 03333442100
- Wivelsfield - 1.42miles
- Haywards Heath - 1.53miles
- Burgess Hill - 2.20miles
- Hassocks - 4.35miles
- Plumpton - 4.55miles