4 Bed Detached For Sale
Mytten Close, Haywards Heath
- Spacious entrance hallway
- 4 good size bedrooms - Large en-suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Good size kitchen and separate dining room
- Spacious and bright living room - Study
- Large double width garage
- Gas fired central heating - uPVC windows and doors
- Convenient location for highly regarded schools, easy road access onto A/M23
- Low maintenance paved rear garden - Private driveway for two vehicles
- EPC: D Council Tax Band: D
SOLD BY MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD Originally built in the early 1970s, this deceptively spacious 4 bedroom, 3 reception room detached Regency style property has been a much loved home and now offers purchasers huge scope to modernise, refurbish and further extend/convert to the side if required. The house has remained in the same family for over 30 years and is now offered for sale with vacant possession.
The property offers well-arranged, spacious (2,053 sq ft) and versatile living accommodation which briefly comprises: a large reception hall with cloakroom/WC, a spacious and bright sitting room with ornate gas fireplace and sliding French doors to rear study room and access to the conservatory, separate dining room and large family kitchen with range of cupboards and side door. On the first floor: there is a landing with access to an insulated loft space area; 3 large double bedrooms (en-suite to master) all with plentiful mix of built in storage & space for cupboards and a good size single 4th bedroom. There is also a family bathroom and airing cupboard.
Benefits: gas fired central heating to radiators (modern Worcester Bosch system), uPVC double glazed windows throughout, central village location, convenient road access onto the A/M23. No upward chain.
Outside: there is a large front driveway and garden area providing ample private parking for multiple vehicles and a large double width 17' x 15' garage with up and over door (accessed internally also via the rear conservatory). The private and peaceful rear garden is laid mainly to low maintenance patio with numerous shrubs and a plant border enclosed by a pretty rear feature brick wall.
- Haywards Heath - 1.47miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.10miles
- Balcombe - 3.30miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.77miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.87miles