2 Bed Terraced For Sale
Goreside Lane, Cuckfield
- Built in approximately 1996 by Messrs. Gleeson Homes.
- Modern and neutral decor throughout in immaculate order.
- Within a short walk to the High Street and open countryside.
- Considerable scope for a loft conversion (STPP).
- Sitting room and separate dining room with patio doors to garden.
- Re-fitted modern kitchen.
- 2 double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Landscaped rear garden backing onto open fields.
- Ample non-allocated parking within the development.
- NO CHAIN. EPC Rating: C. Council Tax Band: C.
SALE AGREED VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD... Mansell McTaggart are delighted to bring to the market this superb, bright and spacious, 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM MID-TERRACED PROPERTY, situated in a convenient yet TUCKED AWAY POSITION, in the highly popular development of Chapelfields in Cuckfield, with the added benefit of NO-ONGOING CHAIN.
The property is presented for sale in immaculate order and offers incoming purchasers spacious and light living accommodation which briefly comprises: an ENTRANCE HALL; large SITTING ROOM with understairs storage cupboard leading through to a DINING ROOM with patio doors to the rear garden. A modern re-fitted KITCHEN (accessed off the dining room) has an integrated double oven and dishwasher along with space for a washing machine.
To the FIRST FLOOR are TWO GENEROUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS (the master with a large storage recess and a separate airing cupboard) and a family bathroom fitted with a white suite. A large wardrobe recess to the master bedroom provides considerable SCOPE to ACCOMMODATE a staircase for a LOFT CONVERSION to create a master bedroom to the top floor (subject to buyers’ own survey and STPP).
Benefits include: all modern double glazing and gas-fired central heating ('Alpha’ boiler located in airing cupboard).
Parking: The property provides AMPLE NON-ALLOCATED PARKING within Goreside Lane and the surrounding Chapelfields Development.
Garden: The sunny rear garden has been completely transformed by the owners and comprises: a patio adjoining the rear of the property with the remainder laid to lawn and space for shed(s). There is also a highly private patio to the rear, all being fully enclosed by fencing and backing onto open fields.
- Haywards Heath - 1.54miles
- Balcombe - 2.75miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.62miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.31miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.52miles