3 Bed End of Terrace For Sale
George Avenue, Haywards Heath
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
- Large end of terrace town house
- 23'8" max x 17'7" max L-shaped integral garage - 26' x 18' easy to maintain rear garden
- Family sized kitchen/dining room with doors to garden - Kitchen has a range of integrated appliances
- Large sitting room with box bay window
- Main bedroom with en-suite shower room + glorious views to the South Downs
- 2 further top floor bedrooms and bathroom
- 5-10 mins walk to Princess Royal Hospital - Easy reach of A272 relief road
- 10 mins walk to new Hurstwood Farm primary school (when it is built)
- Estate service charge – approx £250 per year - Managing agents: Hunters T: 01444 254400 - EPC: B Council Tax Band: E
A 3 double bedroom end terraced town house with views to the South Downs, an enormous L-shaped integral garage and a 26' x 18' landscaped rear garden in this popular new development just behind the hospital on the town's south/eastern edge. The present owners bought the property when it was built in 2015 by Crest Nicholson to their Longridge design. The well-proportioned accommodation is arranged over the two upper floors with the majority of the ground floor being taken up by the enormous L-shaped integral garage which measures 23'8 max by 17'7 max narrowing to 10'4 which offers great flexibility as a garage/workshop, gymnasium or could be converted into additional living space STPP if required. On the first floor: there is a family size kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances, ample space for a table and chairs and doors out to the fully enclosed rear garden and a separate living room to the front whilst on the top floor there is a generous main bedroom with en-suite shower room and wonderful views to the South Downs, 2 further double size bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Estate charge: approximately £250 per year
Managing agents: Hunters, Estate & Property Management, Burgess Hill T: 01444 254400.
The estate charge covers the upkeep of the communal play areas and parts of the estate for the enjoyment of all residents.
- Haywards Heath - 1.37miles
- Wivelsfield - 2.07miles
- Burgess Hill - 2.84miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 3.93miles
- Plumpton - 4.31miles