4 Bed Detached For Sale
- A magnificent renovated detached country home
- Occupying a south facing plot of 0.5 of an acre with a pond and walled garden
- Largely open plan living accommodation with a beautifully fitted kitchen and underfloor heating
- Double aspect sitting room with woodburning stove
- Utility/boot room
- Three en-suite bedrooms
- Outside bar | Summer House | Gym/home office | Gardeners Toilet
- Attached double garage
* SOLD PRIOR TO MARKETING * £950,000 - £1,000,000. A magnificent 4 bedroom 3 bathroom detached country home occupying a stunning south facing half an acre plot with an attached double garage, detached garden room and gym and a range of outbuildings. Situated on the outskirts of this ever desirable village.
Old Stables is believed to have been built in 1886, a former coach house and stables for Framfield Manor and converted in the 1950’s to an imposing country home. The property has been significantly improved over the years, impeccably finished and remodified to boast largely open plan living accommodation on the ground floor with underfloor heating and 3 en-suite bedrooms on the first floor. Outside the gardens have been beautifully arranged with a secluded walled garden with hot tub, a large pond, a vegetable garden with fruit cages and a recently converted brick outbuilding serving as a bar.
The accommodation is arranged over 2 storeys and extends to 1887 sq ft entered via an entrance hall with a shower room and continuing through to the most distinguishing feature of the home - the kitchen/dining/sitting room. Made up of a beautifully fitted kitchen to one side with a matching range of units, a freestanding Aga and continuing through to a snug with French doors leading to the walled garden. The sitting room enjoys a double aspect with an exposed brick feature wall and an attractive fireplace with wood burning stove and a set of French doors leading to the formal gardens. Found to one side of the hallway is a large utility/boot room.
The first floor provides, a spacious landing with the principle bedroom having a double aspect with built-in bespoke wardrobes and an en-suite shower room comprising of a walk-in shower with glass screen and underfloor heating. There are two further en-suite bedrooms with bedroom 2 having a roll top bath and a 4th bedroom.
Outside, the front of the property is approached via wrought iron gates, a driveway providing parking for a number of vehicles and the attached double garage with electric up and over doors. Adjoining the rear of the property is a brick paved terrace where you will find the detached brick summer house, gym and adjoining gardeners toilet. The formal gardens are laid to lawn with a beautiful large pond, a well screened treehouse and play area, a parking area with five bar gate giving access to the lane and the bar. The vegetable garden is full of produce and has a number of fruit trees and fine box hedging, all enjoying a fine back drop of woodland beyond. The walled garden encloses a well-tended lawn with a hot tub to one side.
- Uckfield - 1.85miles
- Buxted - 1.91miles
- Crowborough - 6.18miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 6.49miles
- Cooksbridge - 7.59miles