4 Bed Detached For Sale
The Grove, Haywards Heath
- SOLD OFF MARKET - LISTED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES ONLY
- Immaculate family home in prime cul-de-sac location
- 5-10 mins walk to Northlands Wood Primary Academy -10 mins walk to Princess Royal Hospital
- 65’ x 55’ fully enclosed rear garden - Driveway parking and double garage alongside
- Various improvements in recent years - Great potential for extending if required STPP
- Bay fronted living room with fireplace
- Dining room, study and large double glazed conservatory
- Family sized kitchen/breakfast room & utility room
- Main bedroom with fitted wardrobes & en-suite shower - 3 further double bedrooms and bathroom
- Short walk of local shops, medical centre & pharmacy EPC: D Council Tax Band: F
SOLD - OFF MARKET
LISTED FOR MARKETING PURPOSES ONLY
A very well presented 4 bedroom, 4 reception room detached family house with a 65‘ x 45‘ rear garden situated in a desirable cul-de-sac within the Northlands Wood area on the town's south/eastern side close to an excellent primary school and the Princess Royal Hospital.
The owners bought the property in 2007 when it had just had a new kitchen with under floor heating and 2 new bathrooms and have cared very well for the house which is presented for sale in very clean and neutral decorative order throughout. They have also had a fabulous conservatory built on the rear of the dining room.
The well-proportioned accommodation is arranged around a central reception hall and comprises: a large living room featuring a bay window and open fireplace with double doors opening through to a dining room and, in turn, into a large conservatory. There is also a study, a family sized kitchen/breakfast room, cloakroom and large utility room with side door and internal door to the double garage. On the first floor there is a main bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room, 3 further big bedrooms and a family bathroom. There are two loft areas; one over the garage and one over the main house (both with ladders).
Outside: there is plenty of driveway parking and an area of front garden. The rear garden measures 65’ deep by 55’ wide and is beautifully laid out with a large expanse of lawn, well-stocked beds and borders and is surrounded by fencing and high hedges creating a good degree of privacy.
- Haywards Heath - 1.33miles
- Wivelsfield - 2.64miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.40miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 3.47miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 3.98miles