5 Bed Detached For Sale
Chapel Road, Bolney
Offers in Excess of £1,000,000
- 5-bedroom detached (1,980 sq.ft.) in a sought-after central village location with convenient road access onto the A/M23.
- Recently modernised and beautifully refurbished. Further scope to extend to the rear (STPP). Fully retiled roof (2021). Oil-fired central heating to radiators throughout.
- 5 well-proportioned bedrooms and 3 reception rooms.
- Beautifully appointed open-plan kitchen/breakfast/dining/family room.
- Ground floor master bedroom suite with built-in wardrobes and luxury en-suite shower room.
- Further ground floor contemporary and luxury shower room (refitted 2020). Utility cupboard off hall.
- Detached double garage (19’4 x 18’4) with recently installed electronic door (2020). Private driveway with parking for several vehicles.
- Convenient location close to village centre and nearby schools.
- 82ft enclosed rear garden backing onto open fields and countryside. Landscaped gardens, patio and decking. High degree of privacy and seclusion.
- EPC Rating: E. Council Tax Band: F.
*NEW ON* ~ VIEWNGS COMMENCE SATURDAY 21st MAY ~ PLEASE CALL 01444 417600 FOR FURTHER INFO AND TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT. A rare opportunity to acquire an impressive, DETACHED, 5-BEDROOM CHALET-STYLE PROPERTY enjoying a wonderful RURAL SETTING on the south-western outskirts of Bolney Village off a narrow country lane, backing onto open fields and countryside.
This superb family home occupies a generously sized plot and situated in a convenient location being within a short walk of the village centre, highly regarded primary school along with easy road access onto the A/M23.
The property has been much improved and tastefully extended by the present owners over recent years, to include a fully retiled roof in 2021, and offers versatile living accommodation arranged over two floors which briefly comprises: spacious ENTRANCE HALL with a recently replaced front door and a refitted ground floor contemporary-style CLOAK/SHOWER ROOM off, separate LAUNDRY CUPBOARD also off hall with power/plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. A stunning, bespoke KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM, refitted by Hamilton Stone Design, has a range of built-in appliances and a central island sitting open-plan to a large DINING/FAMILY ROOM with feature woodburning stove and double doors to garden. Separate LIVING ROOM with bi-fold doors onto rear garden enjoying wonderful countryside views.
Ground floor MASTER BEDROOM with a range of built-in wardrobes and en-suite shower room. Two further well-proportioned ground floor bedrooms, again with fitted wardrobes.
Stairs rise from the dining room to the FIRST FLOOR LANDING giving access to EAVES STORAGE, a further TWO BEDROOMS as well as a large, luxury FAMILY BATHROOM.
OUTSIDE: The property is approached via a wooden 5-bar gate into a 50’ gravelled driveway providing parking for numerous vehicles.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE (19’4 x 18’4) approached via a recently replaced electronic up and over door with power and light, door to side.
ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN (82’ x 50’) east-facing with a full width paved sun terrace adjoining the rear of the property with outside lighting. The south side of the property offers scope for further extension subject to necessary planning permission being obtained. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn with borders and beds containing various plants, flowers and shrubs, along with a decking area to the rear, all of which being fully enclosed by panelled fencing and mature hedgerow. The garden enjoys a pleasant outlook over open fields and countryside beyond.
An early inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Wivelsfield - 4.17miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.23miles
- Haywards Heath - 4.81miles
- Hassocks - 5.05miles
- Balcombe - 5.82miles