3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Oakhurst, Haywards Heath
- 3 bedroom character home in prime location
- Tremendous potential for extending (STPP)
- Space to create a larger driveway and possibly a garage (STPP)
- 10-15 minute walk to railway station - 5-10 minutes walk to Harlands Primary School - Warden Park Secondary Academy catchment area
- Sitting room with fireplace - Kitchen/dining room with door to garden
- 2 double bedrooms with further single bedroom - Downstairs bathroom
- Sunny plot (87’ front to back x 37’ across the front and 48’ across the rear)
- Walking distance of open countryside
- EPC: E Council Tax Band: D
An older style 3 bedroom semi-detached character house standing on a generous south/eastern facing plot offering tremendous potential for extending (STPP), situated in this desirable private cul-de-sac close to the railway station and Harlands Primary School.
The property is believed to have been built in the 1920s. There is considerable scope for extending the property to the side if required and there is space to the front to create a larger driveway and even potential for a garage (STPP).
The accommodation comprises: an entrance lobby, a sitting room with fireplace, a kitchen/dining room with door out to the rear garden and a downstairs bathroom. On the first floor: there are 2 double bedrooms, one with the original cast-iron fireplace and a third single bedroom..
The house still retains a wealth of character and original features including; panelled doors with ‘Bakelite’ handles upstairs and fireplaces. Further benefits which include double glazing and a gas fired central heating system to radiators
Outside: The house sits on a sunny plot (87’ front to back x 37’ across the front and 48’ across the rear) being slightly tapered in shape and arranged as an attractive garden to both the front and rear, being laid to lawns with stocked beds and enclosed by fencing and hedging. Timber shed.
- Haywards Heath - 0.59miles
- Balcombe - 3.14miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 3.48miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.50miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.28miles