3 Bed Detached Under Offer
Wickham Close, Haywards Heath
Guide Price £550,000-£575,000
- PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO
- Detached character home in prime location
- Quiet cul-de-sac within 10 mins walk of railway station
- Double aspect lounge/dining room with open fireplace - Office/study/occasional 4th bedroom
- Kitchen, separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- 3 double sized 1st floor bedrooms and family bathroom
- Private driveway parking area - 37’ x 37’ West facing rear garden
- Potential for an extension if required STPP - Walking distance of Harlands & Blackthorns primary schools
- Close to glorious countryside linking with Golf Course
- EPC: D Council Tax Band: E
GUIDE PRICE .. £550,000-£575,000
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
A 3/4 double bedroom detached 1950's character house with a sunny west facing rear garden in this quiet cul-de-sac within a 10 minute walk of the railway station. The present owners have been in residence for about 6 years and have cared well for the property and carried out several improvements including the replacement of the boiler and have converted the garage to make way for a study/bedroom 4 and a utility room.
Several of these houses in the road have carried out various extensions and this has plenty of potential to extend to the front, side or rear STPP.
Outside there is driveway parking, a front garden and a sunny west facing rear garden which is fully enclosed by hedging and fencing.
- Haywards Heath - 0.35miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.29miles
- Balcombe - 3.47miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 3.51miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.07miles