4 Bed Detached For Sale
Woodpecker Way, Uckfield
Guide Price £475,000 - £485,000
- Attractive 4 bedroom detached family home
- Occupying a pleasant corner plot
- Located in a private cul de sac adjoining an established and protected small paddock area
- Beautifully refitted kitchen and ensuite shower room
- Well established rear garden
- Sitting room with gas flame effect fire
- Dining room with sliding patio leading to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Family bathroom
- Attached garage with 2 additional parking spaces on block paved driveway
£475,000 - £485,000. An attractive 4 bedroom detached modern family home occupying a pleasant corner plot in a traffic free position situated on a private cul de sac. Forming part of the highly regarded Harlands Farm development within walking distance of the primary school and town centre.
This modern family home was constructed in 1999 by Redrow homes, built in an enviable position on a private road shared by only 3 other properties. The property has been beautifully maintained by the current owners over the years and benefits from a re-fitted kitchen and ensuite shower room and wall cavity installation.
The accommodation is generous throughout the home and in particular on the ground floor, made up of a central hallway with cloakroom. A kitchen/breakfast room fitted with a matching range of shaker style units with a quartz work surface, integrated dishwasher and central island with breakfast bar with integrated fridge and freezer underneath and wall mounted integrated microwave. Continuing from the kitchen is a utility room with wall mounted gas fired boiler, stainless steel sink with mixer taps, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a personal door to outside. There is a double aspect sitting room flowing through to the dining room with sliding patio door leading to the rear garden.
The first floor provides a landing, a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom comprising of a white suite and enclosed bath.
Outside, the front of the property is approached via a central pathway, a brick paved driveway lies to one side and in turn leads to the attached garage. The rear garden is well tended, predominately laid to lawn and flanked by well-established flower/shrub beds with a seating terrace adjoining the rear of the property. EPC D.
- Uckfield - 0.55miles
- Buxted - 2.30miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 5.13miles
- Cooksbridge - 6.33miles
- Crowborough - 6.91miles