1 Bed Flat For Sale
Gower Road, Haywards Heath
- Modern apartment with allocated parking space
- Short walk of the station, hospital, Broadway and shops
- High specification of finish throughout - Kitchen with granite worktop and integrated appliances
- Engineered oak flooring
- Luxury bathroom - Gas heating with large retro radiators - Double glazed windows
- 10 Year Build Guarantee (from 2016 when built) EPC rating: B
- Tenure: 999 year lease from new, Ground rent: £250 per annum
- Service Charge: £850 approx per annum
- Managing Agents: Estate & Property Management Ltd, Chelsea House, 8-14 The Broadway, Haywards Heath, West Sussex, RH16 3AH, T 01444 410069
- NB. This information is believed to be correct. However intending purchasers should check with the managing agents before proceeding.
Sold by Mansell McTaggart - Haywards Heath
An almost brand new block (built in 2016) of just 14 one and two bedroom apartments tucked away on the southern edge of the town centre within walking distance of the shops, railway station and hospital.
In the opinion of the sole agent, these apartments have been built to a much higher standard than average which include stunning kitchens with granite worktops and a full range of integrated appliances, beautifully fitted bathrooms, engineered oak flooring in the hallways and reception areas, double glazed windows and gas fired central heating with large retro-style radiators. Each flat has an allocated parking space.
These properties would make an ideal first purchase or a buy to let investment. The one bedroom apartments are expected to rent out for £800-£900 per month. The very reasonable service charges have been estimated by the well-regarded local managing agents: Estate and Property Management Ltd of Haywards Heath.
- Haywards Heath - 0.73miles
- Wivelsfield - 2.30miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.09miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.30miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 4.35miles