4 Bed Terraced For Sale
Middle Village, Haywards Heath
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath/shower room Tudor style town house
- Immaculate order throughout with plantation shutters
- Family sized kitchen/dining room with doors to garden
- Large study/playroom/occasional bedroom and separate sitting room on first floor
- 30' x 20' east facing garden with gate to garage
- Close to local Co-op store and school in the heart of Bolnore Village
- Gas fired central heating, new boiler (2016) and double glazed windows
- Neutrally decorated throughout
- EPC rating: C
- Council Tax Band: F
SOLD BY MANSELL McTAGGART - HAYWARDS HEATH
A beautifully presented three storey, 4/5 bedroom, 3 bath/shower room Tudor style town house (1487 sq ft) offering larger than average accommodation situated in the heart of Bolnore, close to the Village Square, the primary school and within walking distance of the railway station.
The property is presented for sale in immaculate decorative order throughout and has been the subject of various cosmetic improvements by the current owners which includes attractive plantation shutters throughout.
The well proportioned accommodation on the ground floor comprises; a spacious entrance hall, a cloakroom, a family/playroom/study/lounge/occasional bedroom, a substantial family size kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances including a dishwasher, oven, fridge and freezer and doors out to the patio and rear garden. On the first floor: there is the main sitting room and master bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom. On the second floor: there are two further bedrooms, a family bathroom and a guest bedroom with en-suite shower room. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating to radiators and double glazed windows.
Outside there is a 30’ x 20’ east facing rear garden which is fully enclosed with a patio, an area of lawn and a gate leading through to a garage.
- Haywards Heath - 1.14miles
- Wivelsfield - 1.85miles
- Burgess Hill - 2.62miles
- Balcombe - 4.54miles
- Hassocks - 4.76miles