3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
St. Joan Close, Crawley
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Three bedroom semi-detached family home
- Situated on a good sized plot
- Scope and planning permission for double storey extension - CR/2017/0301/FUL
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Light and airy living/dining room
- Off road parking for two cars with gates leading to an attractive 48’ x 24’ low maintenance garden with large outbuilding to rear
- Double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
- Council Tax Band ‘C‘
- EPC ‘D’
GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £310,000
A spacious and well presented three bedroom semi-detached family home, situated within a quiet cul-de-sac location in the popular residential area of Langley Green.
The property which has been upgraded through the years by the current owner and with planning permission for a double storey extension to the side comprises on the ground floor of an entrance hall with door to front and laminate flooring. To the left there is a light and airy living/dining room with window to front and door to garden and laminate flooring. The kitchen/breakfast room is to the rear of the property and is fitted with a range of wall and base units, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric oven, gas hob with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing and space for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted boiler, laminate flooring and part tiled walls. There is a breakfast area with a window and door to side, under stairs storage cupboard and laminate flooring.
Stairs from the entrance hall lead to the first floor landing where there is loft access, airing cupboard, three good sized bedrooms, two with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom comprising of a corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, low level WC, wash hand basin within vanity unit, heated towel rail, tiled flooring and walls, down lighters and opaque window to rear.
Outside the property is approached by double iron gates leading to a block paved driveway for one car, additional double gates lead to further parking area and a well maintained 48’ x 24’ rear garden which is mainly laid to patio and lawn with a large outbuilding which could be used as a home office or gym with electric, the whole enclosed by wooden panel fencing.
- Crawley - 1.22miles
- Ifield - 1.49miles
- Three Bridges - 1.51miles
- Gatwick Airport - 2.21miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 2.22miles