2 Bed Semi Det Bungalow For Sale
Whitemans Green, Cuckfield
- An impressive (sq. ft) single story semi-detached family home
- L-shaped entrance hall - Sitting room with fireplace - Modern kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate dining / family room with French doors to patio and rear garden - Triple aspect conservatory
- 2 well-proportioned bedrooms including master bedroom with en-suite and dressing area
- Scope to re-model existing accommodation / convert garage (STPP)
- Gas fired central heating - uPVC double glazing
- Character and period features throughout / security alarm system
- Sought after village location with short walk of nearby shops
- 80’ enclosed private rear garden - Private driveway - Detached garage - Additional parking to front
- EPC: D Council Tax Band: E
SALE AGREED VIA MANSELL McTAGGART CUCKFIELD... A truly unique 2 bedroom extended semi-detached character property dating back approx. 200 years with later additions, offering deceptively spacious living space throughout, occupying a prominent and convenient position within the picturesque village of Cuckfield.
The versatile living accommodation is arranged on one level and briefly comprises: an L-shaped entrance hall with 'Amtico' wood flooring, a sitting room with fireplace and real flame gas fire, a separate dining/family room with French doors opening onto the patio and rear garden, a triple aspect conservatory and a well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room with matching cupboards and drawers. There is a modern family bathroom including bath with separate shower cubicle and two well-proportioned double bedrooms including a master bedroom with dressing area, fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
Benefits of the property include: gas fired central heating to radiators, uPVC framed small pane double glazed windows, wood block and 'Amtico' wood flooring, character and original features, scope to convert existing garage (STPP) and a central village location.
Outside: The property has a gated driveway to one side allowing parking for two vehicles with additional open parking to the front for a further three. The driveway provides access to the detached garage with personal rear door to garden.
Rear Garden: Being of a sunny easterly aspect, approx. 80’ in length and a particular feature of the property with paved patio, large open expanse of level lawn, small pond feature, plant borders and beds with a variety of plants flowers and shrubs and a timber garden shed. Several well-established trees and hedging. A pathway from the patio leads around to a useful outhouse/store positioned to the rear.
- Haywards Heath - 1.74miles
- Balcombe - 2.84miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.60miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.26miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.78miles