4 Bed Detached For Sale
Artel Croft, Crawley
- A redesigned and extended self-build four bedroom detached family home
- Enormous scope for further enlargement (STPP)
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Living room and separate dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room with integrated appliances leading to utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in shower and large walk-in dressing area
- Guest bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and further en-suite, two further good sized bedrooms one with additional walk in wardrobe, family bathroom
- Attractive and well stocked landscaped private rear garden
- Spacious frontage providing off road parking and double garage
- Council Tax Band ‘G‘ and EPC ‘D’
A rare opportunity to acquire a substantial self-build four bedroom detached family home, which has been extended and redesigned over the years by the current owner, situated in this popular residential area in a quiet cul-de-sac location within a short walk of Three Bridges mainline railway station and town centre.
The property is approached via a large frontage with off street parking for several vehicles with pathway leading to front door, flanked by lawn area with attractive shrub and flower beds. There is a light and airy entrance porch leading onto an entrance hall which has plenty of space for shoes and coats. Off the entrance hall there is a cloakroom with low level WC, wash hand basin and tiled. The dining room has window to front and the living room is positioned to the rear with double patio doors leading to the attractive and landscaped rear garden. The kitchen/breakfast room is also to the side and rear of the property with patio doors leading to landscaped rear garden and is fitted with an attractive range of cream wall and base units, solid oak work surfaces, integrated double five ring gas hob with cooker hood over and two separate electric oven, integrated dishwasher, microwave and fridge/freezer, recessed spot lights and tiled. The utility room has side access and also wall and base units sink unit with solid oak work surfaces over space for separate washing machine and tumble dryer.
Stairs from entrance hall lead to first floor landing giving access to all bedrooms, as well as the loft and airing cupboard. The master bedroom is double aspect with windows to front and rear, fitted with walk in dressing room and en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower cubicle, low level WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled and opaque window. The guest bedroom has windows to rear and side, large walk-in wardrobe and a further en-suite. There are two further good-sized bedrooms, one with a walk-in wardrobe. The family bathroom comprises of a panel enclosed bath, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls and a window to the front.
Outside there are two garages with up and over doors, power and light and side access leading to a good sized rear garden which is mainly laid to patio and lawn with attractive shrub and flower beds on three sides, with mature hedgerow giving a high degree of privacy.
Internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Three Bridges - 0.48miles
- Crawley - 0.68miles
- Ifield - 1.84miles
- Gatwick Airport - 2.83miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 2.88miles