6 Bed Detached For Sale
Chapel Lane, Forest Row
- ESTABLISHED LANE CLOSE TO GOLF COURSE
- HALF MILE VILLAGE CENTRE
- IMPRESSIVE DETACHED VICTORIAN HOME
- EXCEPTIONALLY SPACIOUS & LIGHT INTERIOR
- COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS TO TABLEHURST FARM
- 4 FIRST FLOOR BEDROOMS 2 BATHROOMS
- 3 ATTIC ROOMS 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- OVERALL SQUARE FOOTAGE OVER 2900
- PLEASANT COLOURFUL GARDENS
- EAST GRINSTEAD TOWN 4 MILES
An INDIVIDUAL DETACHED VICTORIAN RESIDENCE occupying an elevated west facing plot in a popular established residential street in Forest Row. This lovely character home with its spacious and light interior provides a period family home of great charm.
The extensive accommodation is arranged over three floors and still has the added benefit of the original cellar. A number of the first and second floor rooms have extensive views over local farmland towards Tablehurst Farm and Ashurst Wood.
The house is entered through double doors to the enclosed porch and then through further doors with stained glass windows to a large reception hall off which is a cloakroom. There are three reception rooms on the ground floor and a kitchen with an Aga. A broad staircase leads to the first floor with its four good sized bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms. A further staircase leads to the top floor with its three further bedrooms.
Outside the colourful gardens surround the property with a variety of flowering shrubs and plants. Outside store to the rear of the house. The property has a gas fired central heating system with radiators, wood burning stove in the family room and an open fireplace in the drawing room.
Lapsed planning permission to provide off road parking
Council Tax Band: G
EPC Rating: E (53)
- East Grinstead - 3.40miles
- Kingscote (Bluebell Railway) - 3.91miles
- Dormans - 4.72miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.95miles
- Cowden - 5.24miles