2 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Charlesfield Road, Horley
- End of terrace home
- Well presented throughout
- Living/dining room
- Two bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Off road parking
- South west facing rear garden
- Walking distance to Horley train station
- Walking distance to Horley town centre
- EPC rating D
- Council tax band C
Guide Price £325,000 - £335,000 -
A well presented, two bedroom end of terrace home located within a short walk of Horley town centre and train station. The property, which has been well looked after by the current owner offers well-proportioned living accommodation throughout.
This briefly comprises: entrance hall; living/dining room with double French doors and under stairs storage cupboard with plumbing for a washing machine; fitted kitchen with space for a dishwasher and fridge. Upstairs has a generously sized master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, second bedroom with double fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom completes the accommodation.
Externally, the property has block paved driveway parking. There is also a south west aspect rear garden which has a patio area with the rest laid to lawn and flanked by flowers and mature shrubs. Further benefits include: double glazing, gas central heating, a loft and a shed.
- Horley - 0.83miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.23miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.55miles
- Gatwick Airport - 1.60miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 1.65miles