3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
Rackham Close, Crawley
- A three bedroom detached bungalow situated within its own grounds within a short walk of Crawley town centre
- Scope for further enlargement (STPP)
- Spacious entrance hall leading to light and airy double aspect living room
- Double aspect kitchen/diner
- Separate utility room with door to garage
- Three bedrooms
- Off street parking
- Garage with electric up and over door
- 60’ x 36’ east facing landscaped rear garden with side access
- Council Tax Band ‘F’ and EPC ‘tbc’
An extended and well presented three bedroom detached bungalow built to an individual design, situated on a good sized plot in a quiet position within a short walk of Crawley town centre.
The property which has scope for further enlargement (STPP) comprises of a light and airy entrance hall with coat cupboard. The cloakroom has low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and partly tiled. The living room is of a good size which is double aspect and is situated to the front of the property. The kitchen/diner is situated to the rear with an extensive range of wall and base units, sink unit, roll top work surfaces, breakfast bar with seating for 2 people and dining area which is large enough for a 6+ person dining table. There is integrated gas hob, electric oven and wine fridge. This leads to a utility room with door to garage, again with wall and base units, space for fridge/freezer, integrated washing machine and dishwasher. Also, there is access to landscaped rear garden. The three bedrooms are to the rear of the property with windows facing respectively. The family shower room has opaque window to side, suite comprising of a shower cubicle, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail and fully tiled.
Outside you have a large frontage with private driveway flanked by attractive lawn area with shrub and flower beds. There is side access to a 60 x 36’ rear garden with patio abutting the rear of the property, steps leading to area of lawn with elevated attractive shrub and flower beds on two sides, the whole enclosed by wooden panelled fencing. There is an integral garage with electric up and over door, power and light.
Internal viewings are highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Crawley - 0.49miles
- Ifield - 1.12miles
- Three Bridges - 1.57miles
- Faygate - 3.11miles
- Gatwick Airport - 3.73miles