5 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Broad Street, Haywards Heath
- Central village location close to highly regarded schools
- Original and character features
- Impressive living/dining room and separate sitting room/study
- Country style kitchen/breakfast room with scope to extend to the rear
- Ground floor cloakroom, side conservatory/sunroom
- 5 well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom/separate shower room
- Useful cellar. Gas fired central heating to radiators
- Private driveway with detached garage (18'2 x 10'7) and parking for several vehicles
- Beautifully landscaped gardens – approx. 0.25-acre plot
- EPC Rating: TBC / Council Tax Band: E
SOLD - VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD Hollybank is a delightful 5-bedroom semi-detached Victorian family property (2,290 sq ft) occupying an impressively sized plot and set within beautifully landscaped gardens and grounds of approx. 0.25 acres. The property is conveniently situated for Cuckfield village centre, nearby schools and road access onto A/M23.
This attractive and substantial family residence has been well kept and maintained by the present owners who have happily resided in the property for the past 37 years and now wish to downsize. The property retains much of its original charm and character, offering well-arranged and versatile living accommodation briefly comprising; an entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, living/dining room with fireplace and bay window, study/sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room and a side conservatory. There is also a 19ft cellar. To the first floor are 4 well-proportioned bedrooms, a family bathroom and a separate shower room. A further staircase rises to the 2nd floor to a 5th bedroom with dressing area.
Benefits include; gas fired central heating, character features including period fireplaces, wooden flooring, high ceilings, sash windows and further scope to enlarge.
Outside; a private driveway to the front provides off street parking for several vehicles with a side path leading around to a beautifully landscaped rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect with a patio area offering ample space for outside dining. A further path leads to an expanse of lawn with an impressive array of natural plants, flowers and shrub borders. Well established trees and a hedgerow path continues to a wooded area at the bottom of the garden with timber garden summer house/store.
- Haywards Heath - 1.09miles
- Wivelsfield - 2.82miles
- Balcombe - 3.52miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.53miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.69miles