1 Bed Flat Sold Subject to Contract
Stanford Terrace, HASSOCKS
- One double bedroom lower ground floor flat with its own private entrance
- Completely refurbished and modernised
- New electric heating installed, re-wired and sound proofed from the above commercial premises
- Refitted kitchen with high gloss units, integrated fan oven, ceramic touch hob and concealed extractor
- Refitted shower room/WC with oversized shower cubicle (Jack & Jill to the bedroom and living room)
- New neutral interior decoration, new laminate flooring throughout
- Within a few hundred yards of the mainline railway station
- Long lease (174 years from 1989) and low outgoings
- Being sold with the benefit of no onward chain
- Council Tax Band: B / EPC Rating: C
This fully refurbished one double bedroom lower ground floor apartment has recently undergone a comprehensive programme of updating orchestrated by our clients over recent months.
Coming to the market with the benefit of vacant possession and no onward chain and not having been lived in since the improvement works were carried out. The flat is accessed via its own private front door beside which there is a large storage area ideal for bicycle stowage etc. The kitchen is fully refitted with a modern range of white high gloss slow close units at both eye and base level with a white porcelain sink, integrated ‘Lamona’ stainless steel fan oven with four ring touch sensitive ceramic hob and a concealed extractor fan over. Low voltage downlighters are a feature throughout the refurbishment as is the laminate flooring and mains operated smoke alarms. The living room is a good size and divides easily to create both sitting and dining areas. The double bedroom is off the sitting room and in turn accesses the ensuite shower room, also cleverly designed so it can be 'Jack & Jill' to the living room and to the bedroom enabling its use as a cloakroom when one has guests.
Outside a private allocated car parking space is positioned to the side of the property.
Lease: 174 years from 1989
Maintenance Fund: £278.00 every 6 months
Ground Rent: £1.00 per annum
Note: There is also an annual specialist moisture system maintenance fee.
- Hassocks - 0.05miles
- Burgess Hill - 2.18miles
- Wivelsfield - 2.97miles
- Plumpton - 3.79miles
- Falmer - 5.04miles