3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Gorse Drive, Horley
- A 3 bedroom semi-detached house
- Situated in a quiet cul de sac in a village location
- A generous size, modern kitchen
- Study and downstairs cloakroom that has been recently refitted
- Large open plan living and dining room
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Refitted en-suite to master bedroom
- Modern refitted family bathroom
- Driveway and private rear garden
- EPC rating D
Guide Price £400,000 - £425,000 -
A well presented and spacious 3 bedroom semi detached family home, situated in a quiet cul de sac and located in the desirable village of Smallfield.
The property is entered via a covered entrance porch that leads to the inner hallway. Doors lead off to the kitchen, study, shoe cupboard, refitted cloakroom ,living/dining room and stairs that rise to the first floor. The kitchen is located to the front of the property and is fitted with a range of modern white gloss units topped with roll top work surfaces and upstands. Integral units include a Neff double oven and an electric hob with glass splash back and cooker hood over. There is space and plumbing for a washing machine, dish washer and an American style fridge freezer.
The study is also located to the front of the property with plenty of room for a couple of people to work from home. Stretching across the rear of the property is a large open plan living/dining room with French doors and bay window flooding the room with natural light. There is a decorative fireplace with wood surround and stone hearth.
Located off the first floor landing are 3 double bedrooms, an airing cupboard and the family bathroom. The master bedroom benefits from a beautifully refitted, en suite shower room fitted with a modern white suite including a large walk in shower. The family bathroom has also been refitted with a modern white suite that includes a wash hand basin, W.C and bath with mixer taps and shower over, finished with part tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Externally to the front there is a block paved driveway and lawn. Side access leads to a lovely rear garden with a large patio area and lawn that is flanked by flower borders. The garden also benefits from a garden shed.
- Horley - 2.14miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 2.45miles
- Gatwick Airport - 2.46miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 2.83miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 2.93miles