3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Glebe Road, Cuckfield
- Immaculately presented 3 double bedroom semi-detached family home
- Within a short stroll of the High Street and highly regarded village schooling
- Sitting room to front aspect with feature open fireplace
- Well-appointed modern open-plan Kitchen/Dining room
- Spacious & low maintenance west facing 100' rear garden
- Summerhouse/home office with power
- Use of stunning, 5 rod open allotment connected to side of garden
- NO ONGOING CHAIN
- Planning permission to extend (now lapsed)
- EPC rating: D Council Tax Band: C
VIDEO TOURS AVAILABLE... ....A stylishly presented 3 double bedroom semi-detached family home with a low maintenance west facing garden situated in a highly convenient and popular spot within central Cuckfield. Offered for sale with vacant possession, this property is in excellent decorative order and provides a spacious and modern living space along with being a stone's throw from both the highly-regarded schools and Village High Street. The internal accommodation briefly comprises: an entrance porch into inner hallway, sitting room with feature open-fireplace, spacious and modern open-plan kitchen/dining room with a range of units, built in appliances, door to rear garden and space for large dining table. Stairs from the inner hallway lead to the first floor where there are 3 good size double bedrooms with storage and a modern white suite family bathroom. Further benefits of the property include double glazing throughout, modern gas boiler and NO ONGOING CHAIN.
Outside: To the rear is a good size and low maintenance west facing garden, being laid mainly to patio providing an excellent space for outside dining with the garden also featuring numerous shrubs and hedging/fencing providing a high degree of seclusion. Also in the garden (to the rear) is a detached timber summerhouse/studio with power & lighting. The property has ample and unrestricted on road parking.
Located off the rear garden is a stunning ‘5 Rod in size’ open allotment which the current owner uses as an extension to the current garden. It is our understanding that the use of this allotment can be fully transferred to the new owner and has been paid up until Spring 2021 at a peppercorn annual rent from Mid Sussex District Council.
- Haywards Heath - 1.45miles
- Balcombe - 3.19miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.20miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.88miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.78miles