1 Bed Terraced For Sale
- 1-bedroom lodge in a well-managed Grade II listed conversion.
- Re-decorated/modernised and offered for sale in immaculate condition throughout.
- Two allocated parking spaces and ample visitor parking available.
- Long Lease of 970 years remaining on current term.
- Service Charge - £278 per half year. Ground Rent - £25 per annum
- Superb buy-to-let investment (£800 pcm rental) along with exceptionally low service charges.
- Recently refurbished sash-framed double-glazed windows. Recently installed gas-fired central heating (only property with this).
- EPC Rating: N/A. Council Tax Band: C
- Attractive lawned and manicured communal gardens with Victorian-style formal courtyard.
- Managing Agents: Hunters Estate & Property Management, 5 Church Rood, Burgess Hill RH15 9BB – Tel: 01444 254400. NB. This information is believed to be correct. However, intending purchasers should check with the managing agents.
SOLD VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD... A beautifully presented and characterful 1-bedroom lodge in a quiet, tucked away position within Cuckfield Village. The accommodation comprises: COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL with meter/storage cupboard, PRIVATE FRONT DOOR leading into ENTRANCE HALL; access to insulated loft space area, airing cupboard housing recently installed Worcester combination boiler providing central heating throughout, wood-effect laminate flooring.
OPEN-PLAN SITTING ROOM/KITCHEN; sitting room area: TV and telephone points, recently refurbished windows to rear, wood-effect laminate flooring opening into a re-fitted kitchen/breakfast room comprising a good range of light-coloured wooden units, wooden worktops, ceramic sink, integrated appliances and window with views over rear communal lawn.
DOUBLE BEDROOM; wood-effect laminate flooring, ample space for wardrobes and window to front aspect. BATHROOM; recently re-fitted and luxuriously tiled comprising a panel enclosed bath with chrome taps and shower unit over, low level WC, pedestal wash basin with chrome taps, part tiled walls, electric wall shaver point, chrome heated towel rail and extractor fan.
There is a formal VICTORIAN-STYLE COURTYARD with numerous seating areas, all of which is well kept and lit with outside courtesy lighting.
TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES and AMPLE VISITOR PARKING can be found nearby.
The property would make an ideal FIRST-TIME PURCHASE OR BUY-TO-LET INVESTMENT and would rent out for at least £800 per month along with very low annual service charges.
- Haywards Heath - 1.51miles
- Balcombe - 2.79miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.58miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.27miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.52miles