4 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Brick Lane, Haywards Heath
- SOLD WITH NO CHAIN.
- Highly popular residential cul-de-sac in central village location.
- Built in 2012 by Bellway Homes to their largest 'Bartsia' design (1,802 sq.ft.) with 1 year remaining on the NHBC warranty.
- Excellent location being a short walk to schools and the picturesque village High Street.
- Modern and versatile layout spanning 3 floors providing flexible accommodation throughout.
- Stylish kitchen/breakfast room with built-in appliances.
- 4 double bedrooms (2 with built-in wardrobes) and separate storage cupboards to the 3rd floor.
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room to master bedroom.
- Garage and private driveway for 2 further vehicles. South-facing rear garden.
- EPC Rating: B / Council Tax Band: E
**SOLD** by MANSELL McTAGGART CUCKFIELD
An outstanding 4-BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE (1,802 sq.ft.) with accommodation of 3 floors, situated in an EXCLUSIVE DEVELOPMENT, convenient for the village centre, highly regarded primary and secondary schools and within easy road access to the major surrounding areas.
The accommodation comprises: an ENTRANCE HALL with CLOAKROOM/WC with tiled flooring throughout, a well-appointed KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM providing ample dining space with a tiled floor and bay window, fitted with an extensive range of units in a light, high gloss finish to include pull-out pan drawers and corner carousel, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel ‘Electrolux’ double oven, 5-ring gas hob and stainless steel extractor. An impressive LIVING/DINING ROOM has solid wood flooring and plenty of space for a large dining table in addition to doors leading to the enclosed rear garden.
Stairs from the hallway lead to the FIRST FLOOR, where there are THREE WELL-PROPORTIONED DOULBE BEDROOMS (one having the benefit of a built-in mirrored wardrobe) and a fully tiled FAMILY BATHROOM fitted with a white suite and separate shower cubicle.
A FURTHER STAIRCASE from the landing rises to the SECOND FLOOR where there are large and separate STORAGE CUPBOARDS in addition to the MASTER BEDROOM with a built-in mirrored wardrobe and EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
Benefits include: NO-ONGOING CHAIN, double glazing throughout, as well as a heating system and electrics customary of a modern property of just 9 years old with the advantage of a year remaining on its NHBC warranty.
Outside: A PRIVATE DRIVEWAY provides parking for two vehicles and a LARGE INTEGRAL GARAGE with an up-and-over door and laundry area to rear. The sunny, SOUTH-FACING RAISED REAR GARDEN comprises: a patio providing ample space for outside dining with steps leading up to a raised low-maintenance area of decking. The garden also has a good sized timber shed and is well-enclosed by fencing.
- Haywards Heath - 1.30miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.07miles
- Balcombe - 3.30miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.75miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.72miles