4 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Alley Groves, Cowfold
- 4-bedroom semi-detached family home (1467 sq. ft) having modern and versatile accommodation over 2 floors
- Ground floor cloakroom/wet room
- Impressive 24ft kitchen/dining room and separate utility room
- 16ft sitting room with double doors onto garden
- Study/playroom to front
- Master bedroom with en-suite / re-fitted family bathroom / oil fired central heating to radiators / underfloor heating to kitchen/utility and wetroom
- Sunny rear garden enjoying easterly aspect
- Convenient village location – short walk to local village school
- Private driveway and 17ft attached Garage
- EPC Rating: C / Council Tax Band: E / No Upward Chain
SOLD - VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD ... ( No upward chain ) A 4-bedroom extended semi-detached family house conveniently situated in the popular village of Cowfold, within a short walk of shops and the highly regarded primary school.
The property has over recent years been modernised and refurbished as well as having been tastefully extended. Deceptively spacious and versatile living accommodation is on offer and briefly comprises: An entrance hall, a sitting room with feature fireplace, a kitchen/dining room with high gloss finish units and granite-style work surfaces, breakfast bar, ample appliance space and a separate utility room with space and plumbing for the usual domestic appliances, sink unit and a door to outside. There is a fully tiled wet room with white suite including WC, basin and shower unit. There is also a study/office situated off the entrance hall.
To the first floor are four well-proportioned bedrooms including one with an en-suite shower room. Re-fitted family bathroom with a white suite including a shower/bath.
Benefits include oil fired central heating to radiators, underfloor heating to the kitchen/utility and wetroom, a convenient cul-de-sac village location and vacant possession available.
Outside: The property also benefits from having off-road private parking to the front and a 17’ attached garage with power, light and a pitched roof. A side gate leads to an enclosed side courtyard area of the garden, which in turn leads to the rear garden which is fully enclosed and offers a high degree of privacy. There are paved patio areas and a central area of lawn, whilst adjoining the rear of the house is an attractive covered seating area providing an ideal space for alfresco dining.
- Horsham - 5.58miles
- Christs Hospital - 5.76miles
- Littlehaven - 6.32miles
- Burgess Hill - 6.74miles
- Wivelsfield - 6.77miles