4 Bed Terraced For Sale
Brick Lane, Cuckfield
- Built in 2012 by Bellway Homes to their excellent ‘Hawthorn Design’ with 3 years of its NHBC certificate remaining
- Excellent location being a short walk to schools and High Street
- A modern and versatile layout over three floors giving flexible accommodation throughout
- Large and bright open-plan sitting room
- Stylish kitchen/diner with ample built-in appliances
- 3 double bedrooms (en-suite to master) and 1 single bed/study
- Ample built-in storage and family bathroom
- Allocated parking space to rear
- Landscaped, tiered rear garden offering privacy
- EPC Rating : C / Council Tax Band: E
**SOLD** by MANSELL McTAGGART CUCKFIELD
This superbly designed and deceptively spacious (1,261 sq.ft) 4-bedroom terraced property sits in a quiet and tucked away position within the highly popular Bellway homes ‘Meadow View’ development.
The property sits over three floors and is presented for sale in immaculate order whilst offering practical and well-designed living accommodation briefly comprising; spacious entrance hall, cloakroom, stylish kitchen/dining room with a comprehensive range of units, various integrated appliances and ample space for a dining table. A bright and spacious sitting room is a significant feature of the property which includes French doors to the rear patio/garden.
Stairs from the ground floor lead to two generously proportioned double bedrooms (en–suite shower room to master) in addition to built-in storage and a modern family bathroom. A further staircase leads to the second floor where there is a superb and spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a dressing area recess, with a further single bedroom/study which also gives access to ample eaves storage in the roof as well as an airing cupboard. Further benefits to the property include; double glazing throughout, in addition to a heating system and electrics customary of a modern property built just 7 years ago, with the advantage of 3 years remaining of its NHBC certificate.
Outside: The property provides private allocated parking for one car with ample visitor parking available within the development, whilst a sunny and peaceful tiered, lawned garden is located to the rear of the property with an immediate patio as well as a lower decked area providing ample space for outside dining. The whole plot is well-enclosed by fencing and offers a high degree of privacy for a modern home.
- Haywards Heath - 1.28miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.06miles
- Balcombe - 3.30miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.75miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.71miles