4 Bed Semi Det House Sold Subject to Contract
Brick Lane, Cuckfield
Guide Price £585,000
- Highly popular residential cul-de-sac in central village location.
- Excellent location being a short walk to schools and the picturesque village High Street.
- Modern and versatile layout spanning 3 floors providing flexible accommodation throughout.
- 22’ sitting/dining room with patio doors to garden.
- Stylish kitchen/breakfast room.
- 4 double bedrooms with ample built-in storage.
- Family bathroom and en-suite shower room to second floor master bedroom.
- Garage and private driveway for two further vehicles. South-facing rear garden.
- No onward chain from May 2022.
- EPC: B. Council Tax Band: E.
SOLD VIA MANSELL MC TAGGART CUCKFIELD
An outstanding 4-BEDROOM FAMILY HOUSE over 3 FLOORS (1,802 sq ft) situated in an exclusive development, convenient for the village centre, highly regarded primary and secondary schools and within easy road access of the major surrounding areas.
The accommodation comprises: an ENTRANCE HALL with a CLOAKROOM/WC and tiled flooring throughout, a beautifully appointed KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM with bay window providing ample dining space, a comprehensively fitted KITCHEN AREA with an extensive range of light high gloss units including pull-out locker drawer and corner carousel, integrated fridge and freezer, dishwasher, stainless steel ‘Electrolux’ double oven, 4-ring electric induction hob/stainless steel extractor above with tiled flooring. There is an impressive SITTING/DINING ROOM with ample space for a large dining table, gas fireplace and patio doors fitted with full height shutters leading to the enclosed rear garden.
Stairs from the hallway rise to the FIRST FLOOR, where there are THREE WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS (bedroom 3 with built-in wardrobe cupboards) and a fully tiled FAMILY BATHROOM with a modern white suite and separate shower cubicle. A further staircase rises to the SECOND FLOOR with a landing area and large storage space leading to the MASTER BEDROOM with a range of built-in wardrobe cupboards and a modern EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM.
The property benefits from having a FRONT AREA OF GARDEN displaying a lawn with plant borders and beds along with a pathway leading to the front door. A PRIVATE DRIVEWAY provides off-road parking for 2 vehicles with a GARAGE beyond (20’9 x 9’11) having power and light in addition to a courtesy door into the rear garden.
The recently landscaped SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN comprises a newly decked terrace with steps leading to an area of lawn, all being fully enclosed by fencing.
N.B. NO ONWARD CHAIN FROM MAY 2022
- Haywards Heath - 1.30miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.07miles
- Balcombe - 3.30miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.75miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.72miles