4 Bed Detached For Sale
16 Barrowfield, Haywards Heath
- Impressive 4/5 double bedroomed extended family home in sought after cul-de-sac
- Away from busy main roads and just a short walk to local schools and village High Street
- 17’ double aspect lounge, 21’ kitchen/breakfast room and additional 16' reception/formal dining room
- 20’ triple aspect conservatory with doors onto garden
- 2 x en-suite shower rooms and family bathroom
- Large rear garden enjoying high degree of privacy
- Neutral decor throughout / gas-fired central heating / built-in wardrobes
- Private driveway providing parking for several vehicles
- Vacant possession available – no upward chain
- EPC Rating: D Council Tax Band: G
SALE AGREED - VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD An outstanding 4/5 bedroom detached family house (2,060 sq ft) occupying an impressive larger than average plot in this highly sought after residential cul-de-sac, being within a short walk of the picturesque village High Street, highly regarded schools and with convenient access to Haywards Heath's mainline railway station and the A/M23.
This attractive property has been well maintained and much improved by the present owners having been cleverly extended to ground and first floor levels. The accommodation briefly comprises: an entrance hallway, cloakroom with additional shower cubicle, lounge with gas fire, an open-plan fully fitted kitchen/breakfast room with ample cupboard and worksurface space, integrated fridge, dishwasher, electric oven, and hob. Leading off the kitchen is an enclosed utility room with additional worksurface and cupboard space which also includes a freestanding washing machine, freezer and space for dryer. In addition, the ground floor boasts a further large reception room ideal as a formal dining room as well as a large conservatory allowing an abundance of natural light in whilst benefiting from made to measure blinds along with doors leading out to the rear garden. Lastly, to the ground floor is a further reception room which could be used as a potential fifth bedroom, study, or playroom.
Upstairs the property benefits from four double bedrooms with both the master and second bedroom boasting modern en-suite shower rooms. All four bedrooms have the advantage of built-in wardrobes, whilst upstairs, the modern bathroom provides a bath and separate shower cubicle.
Outside the property has a large rear garden with a sizeable patio, mature flowerbeds, and shrubbery. The garden has a brick-built enclosed store-room, whilst also benefiting from both a shed and potting shed. At the front of the property the driveway provides ample parking for several cars.
- Haywards Heath - 1.49miles
- Balcombe - 3.15miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.25miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.92miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.78miles