4 Bed Detached House Sold STC
Hurstwood Close, Haywards Heath, RH17
- Fabulous detached home built in 2018 by Denton Homes - 1 of just 4 homes in a small exclusive cul-de-sac
- Occupying a secluded and landscaped plot ideal for entertaining
- Southern edge of town close to countryside
- Hurstwood Lane will become a no-through road once the new primary school is built nearby
- Grand reception hall with cloakroom and storage - Vaulted sitting room with fireplace & doors to garden
- Enormous family-sized kitchen/living area with bifold doors out to garden, bar and large central island
- Study/snug (part conversion of garage) utility room
- Master & Guest bedrooms with en-suites - 2 further bedrooms and bathroom
- Plenty of driveway parking (small garage)
- - Secluded plot with gardens to front side and 60' x 40' main area offering complete privacy, a full width terrace and a summer house/home office
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO BEFORE BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT
A recently built 4 bedroom detached house located on the semi-rural southern edge of town close to countryside, a local pub and also close to both Chailey & Warden Park school bus stops.
Hurstwood Close is a short cul-de-sac off the western end of Hurstwood Lane in the Fox Hill area on the town's southern edge. The Fox and Hounds pub with restaurant is within 150 yards and a new primary school is expected to be built further up Hurstwood Lane in the next few years and the road will be blocked from through traffic. There are several schools in the town and children can catch a bus to both Chailey Secondary School in nearby South Chailey and Warden Park Secondary Academy in Cuckfield from Fox Hill. Wivelsfield Primary School is also close by. The local area is well served by some excellent independent schools including Great Walsted, Burgess Hill Girls, Ardingly, Worth and Cumnor House. These and some of the county's other excellent schools including Brighton College, Bedes and Roedean all offer a school bus service with pick up points close by. A regular bus service runs along Foxhill (B2112) linking with the town centre, railway station and Brighton. The town centre is about 1.5 miles to the north where there is an extensive range of shops, stores, restaurants, cafes, bars and leisure centre. Countryside is virtually on the doorstep and a particularly nice walk leads through from Colwell Lane linking with the neighbouring districts and woodland. Another nice walk can be gained from the footpath behind the Fox and Hounds pub linking with Lunces Hall and Wivelsfield Church.
Access to the major surrounding areas can be swiftly gained via the B2112 (Foxhill), The A272 and the A/M23 at Bolney or Warninglid. For individual directions please contact the sole agents.
Distances approx in miles (on foot/car/rail)
Primary schools: St Wilfrid’s 1.4, Northlands Wood 1.5,Wivelsfield 2.9
Secondary schools: Oathall 2.2, Warden Park 3.2, St Paul’s RC 5.
Railway stations: Haywards Heath 2.4 (London Bridge/Victoria 45 mins, Gatwick Airport 15 mins, Brighton 20 mins), Wivelsfield 2.9
A23 at Bolney 7, Brighton seafront 13, Gatwick Airport 15
Council Tax Band: G
- Wivelsfield - 1.62miles
- Haywards Heath - 1.73miles
- Burgess Hill - 2.37miles
- Plumpton - 3.95miles
- Sheffield Park (Bluebell Railway) - 4.19miles