3 Bed End of Terrace For Sale
Acre Close, Haywards Heath
- 3 bed end of terrace house
- Cul-de-sac location on southern side of town
- ? 35’ x 35’ corner plot side garden – 17’ x 17’ rear garden
- Great potential for extending to the side STPP and possibility to build a separate dwelling STPP
- Driveway and garage to the rear
- Clean and tidy but needing updating
- Double aspect living room with doors to garden Good size kitchen/breakfast room
- 3 beds, bathroom and separate WC
- Short walk to Ashenground Woods & hospital 1.4 miles on foot to the railway station Warden Park secondary Academy catchment area
- For sale with no onward chain Council Tax Band ‘C’ & EPC ‘C’
Guide Price £325,000 – £340,000
Please watch the video before booking an appointment.
A 3 bedroom end of terrace house with driveway and garage occupying a large and sunny corner plot with great potential for a sizeable extension or separate dwelling to the side STPP situated in a cul-de-sac on the southern side of town.
The property has been owned by the same family since it was built in 1980 and they acquired the additional side plot to create a fabulous corner plot garden with its own driveway and garage to the rear.
There is great potential to build a substantial two storey extension to the side or even a separate dwelling STPP.
The house is presented for sale in clean and tidy order throughout but would now benefit from general updating.
The side garden area measures 35‘ x 35‘ to include a large greenhouse, is west facing and fully enclosed by fencing and high hedges and there is also a 17‘ x 17‘ south facing rear garden.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
- Haywards Heath - 1.25miles
- Wivelsfield - 1.69miles
- Burgess Hill - 2.48miles
- Hassocks - 4.64miles
- Plumpton - 4.64miles