3 Bed End of Terrace For Sale
Hatchgate Close, Cuckfield
- Positioned in a tucked away village location.
- Impressive sitting/dining room with open fireplace.
- Well-presented modern kitchen.
- Re-fitted ground floor cloakroom/WC.
- Gas-fired central heating.
- uPVC double glazed windows, soffits and downpipes.
- 3 bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Well-maintained SOUTH-FACING larger than average corner plot. Attached garage with space in front.
- NO ONGOING CHAIN.
- EPC Rating: C Council Tax Band: D
UNDER OFFER VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD.
A well presented 3-bedroom end-of-terrace home, located in a PRIVATE POSITION on a LARGER THAN AVERAGE CORNER PLOT with the added benefit of a GARAGE and FURTHER PARKING in FRONT. The property is within an established part of the village, being convenient for nearby schools, the High Street and Haywards Heath Station.
This much-loved home has seen many improvements over the years with accommodation briefly comprising; ENTRANCE HALL with re-fitted stylish CLOAKROOM/WC, a large and superb SITTING/DINING ROOM with space for feature ‘wood-burner’ along with ample space for dining table and patio doors to rear garden, neutral and modern KITCHEN with ample wooden-fronted fitted units and a full range of integrated appliances. A STAIRCASE from the hallway rises to the FIRST FLOOR, where there are THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS (with built-in wardrobe cupboards to the master) and a FAMILY BATHROOM with white suite.
Outside: The property benefits from a larger than average SOUTH-FACING corner plot with a low-maintenance shingled garden area to the front/side elevation. A SIDE PATHWAY leads to the REAR GARDEN featuring a good-sized patio area providing ample space for outside dining with steps leading up to a raised area of level lawn with plant beds and borders. The garden is presented in very good order and offers a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY.
Parking and Garaging: The property benefits from an attached 15’7 x 8’2 GARAGE with up and over door located in the adjacent block along with the RIGHT TO PARK IN FRONT (as pictured).
- Haywards Heath - 1.11miles
- Wivelsfield - 2.88miles
- Balcombe - 3.46miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.59miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.67miles