2 Bed Retirement Property For Sale
The Forge, Handcross
- 1/2 double bedroom single storey lodge
- Over 55’s only – RETIREMENT DEVELOPMENT - NO ONGOING CHAIN
- Quiet position and convenient central village location close to High Street
- Spacious lounge with separate dining room
- Large master bedroom with built-in cupboards
- Electric heating system / Lease of 99 years from 1986
- Allocated parking for one vehicle and ample visitor parking nearby
- Light and bright neutral decor throughout
- EPC Rating: E / Council Tax Band: C / Ground Rent – £50 per annum
- Managing Agents: Anchor Holdings - Maintenance Charge: £1,500 per annum
- This information is believed to be correct. However, intending purchasers should check with the managing agents
**SOLD** by MANSELL McTAGGART CUCKFIELD
A rare opportunity to acquire a recently refurbished single storey retirement bungalow, conveniently situated within a quiet, central position close to the village High Street. Built in the mid 1980’s, the property offers well-arranged, deceptively spacious and versatile accommodation comprising, an entrance porch, large sitting room, a separate dining room/second double bedroom with patio doors to rear garden, a well-appointed kitchen with comprehensive units and space for appliances, a master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a bathroom with walk-in double shower.
Other benefits of the property include night storage heating, ‘Intel’ emergency pull cord alarm system, over 55’s age restriction, central village location and NO ONGOING CHAIN.
Outside, the property further benefits from having an allocated parking space with ample visitor parking available nearby and a private enclosed rear patio garden with a rear access gate backing onto pretty ‘park like’ communal gardens (pictured).
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
- Balcombe - 2.74miles
- Faygate - 3.92miles
- Crawley - 3.99miles
- Ifield - 4.23miles
- Three Bridges - 4.59miles