4 Bed Attached House For Sale
South Street, Cuckfield
- Unique period cottage (1,288 sq.ft) in sought after location within private grounds of Cuckfield Park
- Character and original features
- Impressive living room with feature fireplace and wood-burning stove
- Country style kitchen/dining room with built-in appliances
- 3 double bedrooms including large master with dressing room
- Re–fitted family bathroom and separate ground floor shower room
- Gas fired central heating/double glazing
- Private driveway parking/attached 18ft garage and beautifully landscaped gardens being non-overlooked to rear
- Detached studio/outbuildings offering scope for conversion (STPP) totalling approx. (838 sq.ft)
- EPC rating: D / Council Tax Band: F / Vendor Suited
SOLD - VIA MANSELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD... (VIEWINGS COMMENCE SAT 10/10/20 CALL 01444 417600 FOR MORE INFO AND TO ARRANGE A VIEWING)A stunning 3 bedroomed attached period cottage with detached outbuildings situated in an idyllic secluded position forming part of the exclusive Cuckfield Park Estate. Set within the grounds of the Elizabethan Manor House and accessed via a tree lined driveway serving the Manor House and other properties within the estate. ‘Sergison Cottage’ is a truly impressive, unique, high quality, period home which has been converted from a former stable.
The accommodation briefly comprises; reception hall, living room with wood-burning stove and double doors to patio/rear garden. A beautifully appointed kitchen/dining room with matching base and wall units, built-in ‘Neff’ appliances including stainless steel double oven, dishwasher, ceramic hob and extractor. Integrated fridge/freezer and range of adjoining granite style worksurfaces. Dining area with double doors opening onto patio and garden. Ground floor WC/shower room with modern white suite.
To the first floor is a spacious landing with access to loft, master bedroom with walk-in dressing room/nursery. Two further double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom with white suite including bath and separate shower.
Outside: The property has private courtyard parking for one vehicle which leads to an attached garage with power, light and double timber doors on entry. A side access pathway leads to rear garden arranged over two levels with a paved patio and shingle areas, rockery with waterfall feature, pretty flower borders and beds. Detached studio/utility/workshop/store offering scope for conversion (STPP). Additional area of garden to the rear, with lawn, vegetable planters, beds and greenhouse all being fully enclosed and offering a high degree of privacy and seclusion. NB. There is an historic right of way through these gardens allowing access from the neighbouring property.
- Haywards Heath - 1.99miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.10miles
- Balcombe - 3.54miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.69miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 5.42miles