3 Bed Bungalow For Sale
Hampers Lane, Storrington
Offers in the Region Of £695,000
- POTENTIAL to extend or replace subject to planning consent
- 1920's detached cottage with generous garden set in corner plot
- Sought after location in the Heath Common area of Storrington
- Three bedrooms of which two are double
- Sitting room with open fireplace and log burner
- Sun room with ample space for entertaining
- Gardens offering a good degree of privacy stocked with mature shrubs and trees
- Outbuildings including home office, garage/store and workshop
- Dual entrance private driveways for parking several vehicles
- Countryside walks nearby
OFFERED FOR SALE CHAIN FREE
A charming 1920’s detached cottage with excellent potential for reconfiguration, extension or replacement subject to normal consents. The property is situated on a corner plot in this sought-after area of Storrington known as Heath Common and has two driveways for ample off-road parking plus countryside walks in National Trust woodland nearby.
SITTING ROOM This well-presented room features a character fireplace with woodburner, view to garden and beautiful wood floors.
KITCHEN Shaker-style wall and base units with space under counter for fridge, integrated appliances include gas hob with oven under and extractor, butler sink with stainless tap.
DINING ROOM Opens into the kitchen.
BEDROOM ONE Double room with fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM TWO Another double room with fitted wardrobes.
BEDROOM THREE/STUDY With ensuite cloakroom and would also make the perfect study for catching up on correspondence.
ENSUITE CLOAKROOM Handwash basin and WC.
FAMILY BATHROOM Pedestal handwash basin, curved bath with electric shower over, and WC with tiled walls and floor.
GARDEN ROOM A feature of this property and the perfect place to entertain, with brick base and vaulted ceiling with underfloor heating, French doors leading to the sun terrace and generous garden.
LOFT Large area with scope to extend up for further accommodation subject to planning consent.
GARDEN A key feature of this property is the sizeable South Westerly aspect wraparound garden with mature hedges and trees accented with colourful plantings, with fencing around the perimeter making it dog-friendly. Paving stone sun terrace off the garden room.
HOME OFFICE Double glazed structure with power and light, ideal for a home gym. Small paving stone terrace to the front for enjoying a Pimms in the sunshine.
SINGLE GARAGE Brick structure split by a stud wall with the workshop. Not large enough for a vehicle but great for storage.
WORKSHOP Additional space to use shelving for storage plus power and light to use as workshop.
DUAL ENTRANCE OFF ROAD PARKING The Hampers Lane entrance has an electric gate with brick paved area for parking. Plus, the Rock Road entrance has block paving for several cars or a caravan.
- Pulborough - 4.68miles
- Amberley - 5.58miles
- Billingshurst - 6.36miles
- Goring-by-Sea - 7.42miles
- Durrington-on-Sea - 7.44miles