2 Bed End of Terrace Under Offer
Knowles Road, Horley
- Two double bedroom end of terrace home
- Built in 2019 by Taylor Wimpey
- Located in a quite cul-de-sac in Westvale Park
- Ideal for first time buyers
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Parking for two vehicles
- Remainder of NHBC warranty
- EPC rating B
- Council tax band D
An extremely well presented, two double bedroom end of terrace home built in 2019 by renowned builders Taylor Wimpey. Situated within the popular Westvale Park development and tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac, this two bedroom home is ideal for first time buyers.
The property briefly comprises: entrance hall; cloakroom; fitted kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher; living/dining room with a well proportioned storage cupboard and double French doors to the rear garden. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite shower room; second double bedroom with storage cupboard and a family bathroom completes the living accommodation.
To the front of the property is two parking spaces, gated side access is provided to the South East facing rear garden. This offers a well proportioned patio area with gravel pathway leading to a shed and the rest laid to lawn.
Further benefits include the remainder of the NHBC warranty.
N.B Westvale Park has a management charge of £200 per annum per property which is reviewed annually.
- Horley - 1.46miles
- Salfords (Surrey) - 1.53miles
- Gatwick North Terminal Shuttle Station - 1.64miles
- Gatwick South Terminal Shuttle Station - 2.10miles
- Gatwick Airport - 2.16miles