3 Bed Detached For Sale
- 3 bedroom detached family home
- Modern fitted kitchen within open plan living
- Contemporary master bathroom and en-suite
- Over 1,090 square foot of living space
- Bi-fold doors to the private and enclosed rear garden
- 10 years ICW new build warranty
- Off road parking
- RESERVE YOUR PLOT NOW
- Council Tax Band 'tbc'
RESERVED PLOT 9
This 3 bedroom detached family home spanning over 1,090 square foot provides ample open living space, 2 bathrooms, a fully fitted kitchen, bi- fold doors leading to the private and enclosed rear garden as well as a garage and off-road parking.
Local shops and pubs are nearby as well as the Worth Way where relaxing countryside walks can be enjoyed.
Benefiting from excellent transport links including Gatwick Airport which is less than a 10-minute drive and within proximity to highly rated primary and secondary schools Wychwood is in the ideal location.
The property benefits from underfloor heating to the ground floor, composite oak flooring to ground floor, carpets to bedrooms, stairs and landing. British manufactured kitchen with Rangemaster and Hoover appliances which includes washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge freezer, oven, 5 burner gas hob and extractor, Earthstone works tops, Pura sanitaryware with Geberit concealed cisterns, Crosswater showers and taps in black, Oak panelled doors, Serozzetta designer range door furniture from the market-leading manufacturer Carlisle Brass, bathroom and en-suite floor a wall tiles Spanish Porcelain. High energy efficiency rating B
Please note interior photographs are taken from the Show Home or previous developments and are indicative only.
- Kingscote (Bluebell Railway) - 2.05miles
- East Grinstead - 2.73miles
- Three Bridges - 3.52miles
- Dormans - 3.96miles
- Gatwick Airport - 4.12miles