4 Bed Detached For Sale
Bylanes Close, Cuckfield
Guide Price £825,000
- Prominent position in popular residential close in central, sought-after village location, short walk to village centre and highly regarded schools.
- Bay-fronted double aspect through living/dining room (29' x 12.2'). Modern kitchen/breakfast room with appliances.
- Ground floor cloakroom. Office/playroom (rear of original garage).
- Master bedroom with en-suite, 3 further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Gas-fired central heating/double glazed windows throughout.
- Scope to further modernise/extend (STPP).
- Front area of garden and enclosed rear garden offering high degree of privacy.
- Brick-paved private driveway and part-integral workshop/utility with security roller door.
- Garden room 215 sq.ft. / shed 40 sq.ft. / covered store area 116 sq.ft.
- EPC Rating: C. Council Tax Band: F.
SALE AGREED VIA MANSELL MC TAGGART CUCKFIELD Built in the early 1970s, is this MUCH IMPROVED, 4-DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED, Georgian-style family home, occupying a GENEROUSLY SIZED PLOT whilst conveniently positioned within the village to local schools, the village High Street as well as easy road access onto the A/M23.
The property has been well-maintained over the years with the accommodation briefly comprising: a spacious ENTRANCE HALL; ground floor CLOAKROOM; a bay-fronted double aspect LIVING/DINING ROOM with useful internal sliding pocket doors to separate rooms as and when required.
The modern KITCHEN is fitted with a comprehensive range of matching units and drawers in a soft, pale grey with granite work surfaces and ample space for central table and chairs. Built-in appliances include a double oven, gas hob and fridge/freezer. There is also a useful OFFICE/PLAYROOM forming part of the original integral garage.
To the FIRST FLOOR: a part-galleried landing gives access to the insulated loft space. The MASTER BEDROOM has fitted wardrobes and an EN-SUITE BATHROOM. There are a further 3 DOUBLE BEDROOMS and a modern FAMILY BATHROOM.
OUTSIDE: A private brick-paved driveway provides parking for 2 vehicles, leading to a part-integral workshop/utility/store with power and front roller security door along with an external electric car charging point. Front area of garden with plant borders and beds. A part-covered side passage leads down one side to the REAR GARDEN which offers a high degree of privacy along with a favourable, sunny WESTERLY ASPECT. A paved PATIO provides an ideal space for outside dining and entertaining whilst a main area of lawn displays well-stocked plant borders and beds, several well-established shrubs. In addition is a stunning garden room, a shed and a further covered store area to one side.
An early inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Haywards Heath - 1.58miles
- Balcombe - 2.86miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.53miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.21miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.65miles