4 Bed Detached For Sale
Offers in Excess of £800,000
- 4-bedroom detached (2,095 sq.ft.) in a sought-after village location with considerable scope to extend (STPP).
- Conveniently situated for nearby schools (the highly regarded primary school being within close walking proximity) along with swift road access onto A/M23.
- Small, select, private development with auto entry gates.
- High degree of privacy and seclusion away from busy main roads.
- Large reception hall. 4 separate reception rooms. Kitchen/breakfast room. Separate utility room. Cloakroom/WC.
- Master bedroom and guest bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower rooms, 2 further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Oil-fired central heating to radiators throughout. Double-glazed windows.
- Private driveway with parking for several vehicles. Double garage (17’5 x 17’4) with scope to convert (STPP).
- West-facing rear garden being fully enclosed (approx. 70ft), enjoying a non-overlooked aspect, backing onto/adjoining open fields and countryside.
- EPC Rating: D. Council Tax Band: G.
SALE AGRRED VIA MANAELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD An attractive FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE (2,095 sq.ft.), occupying a generously sized plot while enjoying fine views of open fields and countryside beyond. The property is conveniently situated within a short walk of the village centre, highly regarded primary school along with easy road access onto the A/M23.
Built in the late 1990’s by Crest Homes to their imaginative ‘Purbright ‘design, this attractive property offers versatile living accommodation and comprises: spacious RECEPTION HALL; CLOAKROOM/WC; double aspect LIVING ROOM with feature wood-burning stove and fireplace surround, along with patio doors onto the rear garden. Separate DINING ROOM with double doors to living room and again, patio doors to garden. HOME OFFICE with fitted furniture and a separate, double aspect STUDY/PLAYROOM also with fitted furniture and views over the rear garden. KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM with integrated appliances and ample space for table and chairs and door into separate UTILITY ROOM.
The first floor comprises: a LANDING with hatch to a large, fully insulated loft; a MASTER BEDROOM SUITE with a range of fitted wardrobes and EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM; THREE FURTHER well-proportioned DOUBLE BEDROOMS including a GUEST BEDROOM with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM and a FAMILY BATHROOM.
Further benefits include; double glazed windows. Oil-fired central heating to radiators, tucked away position within small development, double garage, west-facing rear garden and open countryside views.
A PRIVATE DRIVEWAY provides parking for several vehicles along with an area of formal garden to the side displaying plant and shrub borders. DOUBLE GARAGE (17’5 x 17’4) with twin doors, power and light, door to rear garden. Scope for conversion (STPP).
A side gate and pathway lead to the approx. 70ft x 45ft enclosed REAR GARDEN enjoying a private and sunny westerly aspect. Adjoining the rear of the house is a PATIO, ideal for alfresco dining, with a central area of level lawn beyond containing plant borders and beds along with a further patio/planting area. HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY with OUTSTANDING VIEWS across open fields and countryside.
An early inspection is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Wivelsfield - 4.06miles
- Haywards Heath - 4.13miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.29miles
- Balcombe - 4.89miles
- Hassocks - 5.47miles