3 Bed Semi Det House For Sale
Chatfield Road, Cuckfield
Offers in Excess of £440,000
- 12ft sitting room with feature open fireplace.
- Spacious modern kitchen/dining room with access to rear garden.
- 3 well-proportioned bedrooms to first floor.
- Modern white suite bathroom to ground floor.
- Period features/gas-fired central heating to radiators. Double-glazed windows and doors, window shutters.
- Modernised and refurbished throughout. Scope to further enlarge/convert loft space area (STPP).
- Central location, tucked away from busy main roads.
- A short stroll to both primary and secondary schools and the village High Street.
- Sunny, secluded south-facing rear garden with attached brick store.
- EPC Rating: D. Council Tax Band: D.
SALE AGRRED VIA MANAELL MCTAGGART CUCKFIELD ;A beautifully presented 3-BEDROOM VICTORIAN SEMI-DETACHED COTTAGE situated in a pleasant residential road within easy walking distance of the picturesque village High Street and local schools. This charming property has been MUCH IMPROVED and well-maintained by the present owners yet retains much of its ORIGINAL CHARACTER FEATURES. The property also offers SIGNIFICANT SCOPE FOR FURTHER ENLARGEMENT by converting the loft space (STPP).
The well-arranged living accommodation comprises: an ENTRANCE HALL; SITTING ROOM with feature open fireplace, recessed shelving and window to front; a double aspect KITCHEN/DINING ROOM with a range of matching, modern ‘country style’ units in a high gloss finish comprising wall and base cupboards with integrated appliances which include a double oven, gas hob, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and washing machine. Door to outside. Modern GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM with white suite including shower over bath.
To the FIRST FLOOR is a generously sized MASTER BEDROOM with wardrobe cupboards and window to front aspect along with TWO FURTHER WELL-PROPORTIONED BEDROOMS.
Benefits to the property include gas-fired central heating to radiators, replacement sealed unit double-glazed windows, character and original features and convenient village location.
Outside: A cottage-style front area of garden has low-level hedging, flower and shrub borders with garden boundary wall. A gated pathway leads down the side of the property giving access through a bin store area to a further gate opening into the pretty enclosed SOUTH-FACING REAR GARDEN. A PAVED PATIO sits adjacent to the house with ample space for outside entertaining and an AREA OF LAWN beyond displaying flower beds and borders, in addition to an adjoining BRICK STORE.
The garden is fully enclosed and offers a HIGH DEGREE OF PRIVACY being non- overlooked to the rear.
- Haywards Heath - 1.23miles
- Wivelsfield - 3.00miles
- Balcombe - 3.35miles
- Burgess Hill - 3.70miles
- Horsted Keynes (Bluebell Railway) - 4.71miles