1 Bed Flat For Sale
Guide Price £240,000
- Well-appointed 1-bedroom ground floor flat with private entrance. Clean and neutral décor throughout.
- Living room with feature open fireplace and door to garden.
- Re-fitted contemporary-style kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor.
- Spacious double-aspect bedroom. Separate study. Re-fitted bathroom with shower over bath.
- uPVC double-glazed windows throughout. Electric night storage heating (newly installed). Newly updated electrics.
- Private east-facing paved front garden. Large, private, west-facing rear landscaped garden.
- Convenient road access onto A/M23. Close walking proximity to all village facilities.
- On-street parking available close-by.
- Lease: 91 years remaining. Service Charge: approx. £80 p.c.m. inclusive of ground rent.
- EPC Rating: B. Council Tax Band: B.
SALE AGREED VIA MANSLL MC TAGGART CUCKFIELD A superb 1-BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR FLAT with its own PRIVATE ENTRANCE and sunny EAST FACING TERRACE AND WEST-FACING REAR GARDEN,, situated in the heart of the popular village of Bolney. This outstanding property, having been the subject of refurbishment and updating, provides a great opportunity for a first-time purchase or investment buy.
The accommodation briefly comprises: front door into ENTRANCE HALL; spacious LIVING ROOM featuring an open fireplace, patio door to rear garden and built-in storage cupboard with an OPEN ASPECT to a contemporary-style KITCHEN with white-fronted fitted wall and base cupboards, integrated electric oven, induction hob with extractor hood above, space for fridge/freezer in addition to space/plumbing for washing machine. A double-aspect BEDROOM, positioned to the rear, enjoys delightful views over the garden. There is also a separate STUDY to the front along with a re-fitted and well-appointed BATHROOM with shower over bath, basin with vanity unit and W.C.
Other benefits include: uPVC double-glazed windows throughout, electric night storage heaters, updated electrics and convenient, close walking proximity to all nearby village facilities.
OUTSIDE: Side entrance path leading to a fabulous large, landscaped and sunny, WEST-FACING REAR GARDEN, enjoying a paved patio with steps up to lawn, bordered with plants and shrubs along with mature trees, a shed and greenhouse, all of which is fully enclosed with a high degree of privacy.
LEASE: 91 years remaining.
SERVICE CHARGE: approx. £80 PER ANNUM inclusive of ground rent.
- Wivelsfield - 4.08miles
- Burgess Hill - 4.23miles
- Haywards Heath - 4.44miles
- Hassocks - 5.25miles
- Balcombe - 5.34miles